Billing for Submetering / Recharging
Tenant billing: The ultimate way to recover utility expenses and shine a light on energy usage
If you're thinking about submetering services, consider these questions:
- Do you have tenants or departments with questions that you don't have time for or cannot answer?
- Do you know who's left on their air conditioning and heating on simultaneously over the weekend?
- Do you have an unlimited source of money?
When you boil it all down, the real question is this...
Can you afford not to submeter?
Trusted by our customers
What you need in your tenant billing
- Accurate and reliable data
- Alerts to issues before your tenant sees the bill
- Accurate energy data usage so you can defend your invoicing
- Billing packages prepared in an easy-to-understand format
- Ways to illustrate to your tenants and department heads how they can reduce their energy usage — you have the data now!
- Data at your fingertips through our mobile submetering app
- The ability to recoup your true utility costs — depending on lease agreements and your locale
How does utiliVisor handle your tenant billing?
It begins with a thorough assessment of your site.
- You walk us through your facility and your lease/service agreements to fully document your entire system into one cohesive overview.
- We connect your site to a unique and secured space in our data center so that we can share data.
- utiliVisor reference-tests your submeters to make sure they are reading accurately and you're recouping all your costs.
- Once your meters are verified, utiliVisor begins monthly meter reading and generating submetering packages so that you can immediately begin recouping all valid costs from your tenants.
What’s in your billing package?
Get accurate and timely billing data with everything you need in a clear, easy-to-understand format emailed directly to you and available 24/7/365 through our submetering app.
Each utiliVisor billing package includes:
- Cover letter
- Tenant / building / department billing information
- Recap report
- Square foot analysis
- Watts per square foot
- Zero analysis
- Export to accounting system