Continuing Education Lunch & Learn
Whether you work in New York and call it “PDH” or work in Texas and call it “CE,” utiliVisor can help you get professional development hours/continuing education credit.
Our free 1-hour credit course (lunch included) satisfies professional development requirements for building engineers* and helps build long-lasting client satisfaction.
Entitled "Submetering and Energy Plant Oversight Best Practices," this course features examples of practical use cases from our 40 years of experience and addresses common facility owner concerns, such as:
- How to better recoup tenant costs and decrease unforeseen expenses
- Where submetering plans tend to go wrong
- What equipment and systems not to recommend
- Setting realistic owner expectations about plant operations on Day 2
- How to find and validate new energy conservation measures
- Financial incentives to minimize your customers’ capital spend
*This course was developed in compliance with NYS Mandatory Continuing Education requirements for Professional Engineers and approved by the Practicing Institute of Engineering, Inc. (PIE).
Tim Angerame, utiliVisor COO
Shannon McAuliffe, utiliVisor director of sales–southwest
Schedule Your "Lunch and Learn."
Please enter your information below. We will contact you about scheduling shortly.